Tuesday, August 28, 2012

"I don't particularly remember doing a lot of murdering in my dreams..."

I say that and then have a dream like this.


I was living with these two old women. More like a prison than a home. There was a third old woman as well, but she was not one of the two. Like the other habitants of the house, they tortured her. There were also drugged people in the house, usually laying unconscious on a chair. Or were they drugged? Never saw them move a muscle. Perhaps they were dead.

Those two old women weren’t exactly kind to me. For example, one time one released moths on me and a few seconds later the other sent a swarm of wasps flying at me. I ran to the bathroom, but was stung quite a bit. There`s this option called „restart“ on most computer games, which serves to change the outcome, should it not be what the player wanted or was supposed to do, and having played them, it also appears in my dreams. So I restarted and ran towards the bathroom as soon as the moths were thrown. Locked the door before the wasps could even get there.

These old grannies were insane and there was no escape from them so I decided to just kill them. A few bumps on the head left them unconscious. I looked at a young woman, in her late teenages, sitting on the chair near the windows with her eyes shut. Her hand was so very limp and she had no response to what was happening around her.

I went to another room, for some reason. As I returned, the dead or drugged people were placed differently. One of the crazy old grandmas was missing. I looked at the one present and she opened her eyes for a second, then doozed off. I was going for throwing her out of the window. It was the ninth stair and she wouldn´t survive the fall. Opened the window, dragged her body up and pushed it out. Behind me a scream and as I looked, a crazy old lady with a knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment