Saturday, September 15, 2012

Double life

I had arrived in my dorm. Rather beautiful and clean it was, with the entire room belonging to me. But it was not the only home I had in this new city I had moved in. I flied over to the other place and suddenly it was night time. Entering from the window, a room full of old things covered with dust welcomed me with silence. The color of rust permeated everything in this odd shelter. As it turned out, I had a roommate, a girl, who was not too uneasy on the eye, yet much like the room itself, with dark-orange skin on her forehead and rags for clothes. I would live in that place and do many things, including occasionally reminding myself to remember this dream when I wake up, but unfortunately I did not write this down as the first thing in the morning and now that the time is 16:33, I can't remember enough to describe what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment