Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sunny beach

We ( physics ) went to the beach, although no one in there corresponded with a person from my actual subject.

First our group leader made some joke and slipped himself down on the sand in a very comfortable way. I did the same, except I was near the edge of the hill of sand and I slided down with my hands connected and the friction from them slowing me down. It was fun, though it did not get the same reaction as the previous event.

Next, they came down to the same placewhere  I was and slam-dunked a basketball. We moved on to the water soon after and started playing some kind of a game that included kicking the basketball, which had turned into a volleyball by then. For some reason I could not move in the water. I floated fine, but had trouble reaching the ball, even by crawl stroke.

My second dream was about creation. I would make these beautiful landscapes with this music playing. As you can guess, my dream was a mirroring of that video I watched some time ago before going to sleep. I don't actually make exteriors in Morrowind, I'm more in the field of quests.

No comments:

Post a Comment